Monday, May 19, 2008

White sox baseball in the golden state

How does one go about having a perfect Sunday afternoon?
Here's how...
By spending a clear, beautiful, 70 degree day in San Francisco watching the white sox sweep the giants. And of course, my man Crede delivered for me when I asked him to hit me a solo shot to tie the game. It started off as a pretty tense pitchers' duel but then after Crede's solo homer, both teams started an insane streak of hits and runs. Alot of back and forth kept me both swearing, shaking my head in disbelief (three walks in a row!??), and jumping up and cheering my head off (one homer after another, Swisher's three run double!). Even Taylor got some enjoyment out of it, being his second baseball game ever after a 20 year baseball-less streak (how does he survive?). All in all, it was just the thing I needed to end the weekend. Unfortuntely the next game I can go to isn't until August in Oakland. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

sherbieface said...

We have no White Sox baseball here. Stupid National League. We're going to the Rockies/Mets game tomorrow though. Not the same.